Theme: This is Love
Life is filled with discovery. Your experience might have brought you a surprise….this is love. That helped you walk on again, and feel urged to tell the story to witness God’s grace and Christ’s salvation. Look back your life, family, friends, journeys and work place, there must be a story you discover the impact of love. You may make a creative short film to share the story, to uplift wisdom from the Bible, to shine out positive values and to witness Christ’s salvation!
- Creative expression of Christian faith and positive life value based on the Bible
- Must be original work, no plagiarism, never been publicized or submitted for any contest before
- Maximum length 5 minutes, no language restriction, but Chinese subtitle is a must
- Must be legal and must comply with all laws of Canada and must avoid any illegal acts such as discrimination, libel, invasion of privacy, obscenity and indecency
- Should not promote business interest or political advocacy
- Gold Award：C$4,000
- Silver Award：C$3,000
- Bronze Award：C$2,000
- Best Creativity：C$1,000
- Best Popularity (On-line Voting)：C$1,000
- Entrant will receive email reply after submitting Contest Application Form and will be given an entrant number, which must be quoted in the Entry Submission Form during entry video submission.
- Entrant is to download, fill up and send back the Entry Submission Form to the organizer along with the entry video on the same day.
- For details, please refer to the Rules and Regulations in the Contest Application Form.
- Application Starts: April 1, 2019
- Entry Deadline: September 30, 2019 (On or before 23:59 Canadian Eastern Time)
- First Round Selection Announcement: October 30, 2019
- On-line Voting: November 2019
- Professional Judging: November 2019
- Results Announcement: December 12, 2019
Scoring and Grading
- Effectiveness: 40%
- Creativity: 40%
- Production Quality: 20%
- Download application form from official website then mail or email completed form back to organizer
- Completed form must be signed by applicant to declare accuracy and truthfulness
- Also to acknowledge and agree all rules and regulations stipulated in publicity materials by organizer